Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Hello and welcome to Crescent Clan's Forums! Please register to access and to use the site. If you already have, please log in and chatter away! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Hello and welcome to Crescent Clan's Forums! Please register to access and to use the site. If you already have, please log in and chatter away! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO

-·=»‡«=·-Crescent-·=»‡«=·-

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» !~#@%^&*(_()*&#^@*()&^%
how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:55 am by MariaTraydor

» ASDFASDFASDF
how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 am by MariaTraydor

» game updates
how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:21 am by Ariotoshi

» Whoa, Quiet...
how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:39 am by MariaTraydor

» anybody home? o=
how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 pm by Crell

» In-game Screenies ^_^
how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 am by MariaTraydor

» My birthday!
how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:14 pm by Ariotoshi

» Life SUCKS!!!
how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:38 am by Ariotoshi

» how's everything?
how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:13 pm by MariaTraydor

Affiliates
free forum

how's everything?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Crell

Crell

how's everything? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:57 pm

nope that's the only way sometimes I even die when I try to consume a military base commander when the surrounding soldiers see me haha tanks and soldiers can be avoided by running but helicopters can follow you anywhere >.< but if you're in a chaotic mood you can try and dispose all of them xD more damage and government expenses means more evolution points! and using devastator attacks like tendril barrage can dispose of them really fast
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:23 am

approve
i wiill go with the dispose them all xD
that sounds so cool! the tendril barrage thing but does that mean u r gonna fire a bunch of drils at them ?
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:27 pm

no, tons of tentacles comes out of your body 360 degrees including above, with a very wide range any living thing that it hits dies and you gain a bit of health, there's also the wide area ground spike where the character sticks both his hands into the ground and tons of spikes comes out in 360 degrees around him impaling everything even tanks!!! sorry I couldn't get a screenshot 'coz I already uninstalled the game coz I've already finished it lol
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:09 pm

tentacles come out of body including above......!!!!
does that mean a tentacle comes out from ur head and impale the helicopter ? o.o
and the sticking his hands to the ground reminds me of FMA, the part when Ed sticks his hands on the ground and a tacky horse with wings come out xD
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Tendril Barrage
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/869/869747/prototype-20080427032514779-000.jpg

Ground Spike
http://savepointonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/prototype.jpg

couldn't find a ground spike devastator probably coz its hard to take a screeny of it coz the camera is focused on the character and you cant see the spikes...
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:43 am

ground spike looks like FMA and i thought a tentacle would pop out of ur head with tendril barrage xD
u can play ps3 games on ur pc ? o.o
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:41 pm

haha no no it's a PC version of the game xD that's why owning a pc owns! lol you can play almost any kinda game that's on a different console
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:42 pm

i cant play ps2 game on my PC >.<
i tried installing an simulator but it didnt work lol,i cant even play ps1 game on my Pc with the simulator sooob no idea what's wrong
can u play death or alive on PC ?
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:25 pm

any ps1 or ps2 game can be played including FF12 xD
if you're using psx emulator you'll need a Bios file inside the Bios folder, there's 2 ways you can get one...
either copy it from your own ps2 or download from torrent >.> same goes for ps1 then you'll just need to configure the simulator....for graphics setting it to GSdx usually does the trick or you can try searching google in this format ..... ("game name" "emulator name" configuration)
oh and make sure you're using the most recent version of that emulator for more compatibility with your computer's hardware aaaaand ps1 games won't work with psx2 you'll have to use psx, same goes for ps2 games on psx approve
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:22 pm

what about ps3 games ?
i tried download the emulator for DS but after i got it,i have no idea how to use it >.< the read me doenst help either,just a bunch of crap i dont know how to read lol
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am

there's still no emulator for ps3 games since the console is kinda new (give hackers some time LMAO)
as for DS emulators no$gba has the most compatibility with games or try to visit this link http://www.gbxemu.com/ and you'll also need the ROM of the game, which can be downloaded on the same site...
on the DS emulator click open then browse for the rom you've downloaded. ting!
btw if you have a DS console try getting an R4 connector, it connects to the pc so you can copy the roms you've downloaded so you can play it on the DS (talk about not buying the game to play happy go lucky )
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:03 am

double post! lol

been playing kingdom hearts II and finished it xD

oooh Johnny Depp as capt. jack sparrow :p
how's everything? - Page 3 Kh1

how's everything? - Page 3 Kh2

how's everything? - Page 3 Khend

got this from a hidden clip after playing hard mode... kingdom hearts 3 War of the Keyblades?!!
how's everything? - Page 3 Kh3
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:09 am

i think that's KH birth by sleep, the shortest one is ven, the one in the middle is terra, the last one is aqua
btw do u know y about the CPU usage ? something's wrong with my PC,i was playing megaten like usual and the comp crashed TWICE,i checked it and it says CPU usage : 50%+, hell! it hit 100% earlier -_-
gratz on beating the game on proud mode and still get 90% completed jornual xD
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:28 am

what?! then explain to me why they're holding sora's riku's mickey's keyblades and why there's tons! of them lying around? ?

usually viruses consumes cpu processes making your pc crash...if not that maybe there's another program running in the background that's eating a lot of usage left fact

I'll try looking that "birth by sleep" up .....curious lol xD and i'm still playing it...trying to get my stats to 99! and I just defeated that freaking Sephirot! hell! sora was really on a disadvantage since the keyblade has really short range and sephirot's sword was freaking long!
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:08 am

1st it's because they r keyblade master before sora and riku and for the king's key i have no i dea
xD
2nd i think my comp has viruses,i just checked the initernet about that matter and i got 3 answers: either that the fan is malfuction or coz it's too dusty ( possible since nobody cleaned it >.<) last one is coz of viruses. I bought an anti virus system but the McAfee security with scan was no where to be found so i cant remove it and installed kaspersky T-T
CANT PLAY MEGATEN WITH THE 100% CPU USAGE T-T
btw try and get ultima, the strongest key or just use oblivion. Sephiroth is tought but not hard to beat when u r at 80 well easy when u r at 80,normal at 60-70, hard when u r lower than 50 ( got my ass handed to me at lvl 54 by him xD)
p.s my post is long to day,well may as well make it 1 line longer xD <-- this line
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:00 pm

well if your processor temperature reaches like 80 degrees and if it has an auto -shutdown feature it will shutdown but if its not that it is probably a viral infection coz of that 100% cpu usage lol beware of zombies you've got an outbreak lmaonade! xD

lol I killed sephirot w/out using curaga or a potion I didn't bother I was at 1 hp and I drained all 3 bars of his life till he went down -_- he wasn't hard ....he was just...flashy! lol
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:03 am

i doubt my CPU reached 80 degree since it wasnt hot when it auto shutdown ...
it wasnt even close to warm, it was just up and "night night" sleep like that rawr
and the update was at 99% rawr
now i have to start updating again for the anti virus -_-
gratz on killing off seph with only 1 hp ^^ and yea he's flashy even in KH I lol
have u tried start ocean till the end of time ?
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:04 am

forgot to ask what's viral infection and how to prevent it ? lol
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:38 pm

xD having a virus in your comp is a viral infection and dont visit those....sites, you know what right? xD
scan flash disk or mem cards when you insert them into your comp

wait...what specs does your comp have? you mean every time you start up your comp it shuts down?

here is a site which tells you what to do...try doing what it says...and cross your fingers lol
http://ask-leo.com/how_do_i_fix_this_high_cpu_usage_svchost_virus_or_whatever_it_is.html
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:56 pm

it auto shut down after 10 mins after i go megaten
yesterday it auto shut down when i was in a middle of updating and scaning for viruses (30m+)
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:06 am

korean songs are really popular over here right now >.> and im seeing a lot of koreans over here too wth is happening??!!! ack! their girls are pretty thou, can't argue with that haha!

hey Xi if you log on to megaten can you greet Athena happy b-day for me? haha thx ^^
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:08 pm

sure if my PC let me play without lag or auto shut down
probly tourist and yea korean girls r pretty, my old friend told me that his class had and 28 years old korean mother and she looked like she's only 18-20 o.o her daughter is 2 years old after hearding i was like O_O wtf xD
jj's on a megaten break right now : frustrated anout his melee: cant get AP weaps due to his wallet and cant get enhance to buff and i have no idea how to help him with that, can u help ?
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:37 pm

hasn't he accepted that fact yet? -_- he should be satisfied with shop weapons since he's not using ap right?
and I dont use ap too remember? well when I was playing I didnt really care about equips xD
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:33 pm

unfortunately,nope
u use AP equips too: black shell,overclock and something else ( forgot the name of the boots). the only thing u dont use is AP weaps, guess he feels bad coz kouhei called him weak melee >.>
maybe i should give him the link for the necklace and other things can be made with demon crystal
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:50 pm

((=_=) )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how's everything?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO :: -·=»‡«=·-ACT TWO-·=»‡«=·- :: Carefree Room-
Jump to: