Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Hello and welcome to Crescent Clan's Forums! Please register to access and to use the site. If you already have, please log in and chatter away! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Hello and welcome to Crescent Clan's Forums! Please register to access and to use the site. If you already have, please log in and chatter away! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO

-·=»‡«=·-Crescent-·=»‡«=·-

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» !~#@%^&*(_()*&#^@*()&^%
how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:55 am by MariaTraydor

» ASDFASDFASDF
how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 am by MariaTraydor

» game updates
how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:21 am by Ariotoshi

» Whoa, Quiet...
how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:39 am by MariaTraydor

» anybody home? o=
how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 pm by Crell

» In-game Screenies ^_^
how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 am by MariaTraydor

» My birthday!
how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:14 pm by Ariotoshi

» Life SUCKS!!!
how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:38 am by Ariotoshi

» how's everything?
how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:13 pm by MariaTraydor

Affiliates
free forum

how's everything?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

how's everything? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:07 am

i cant never finish dds T-T,so much lvl up to do and so little will power to actually do it xD
but i must say dds music is really good : alive,battle of surivival, divine entity
i havent played dds 1 yet ( ps2 wont read the disc sooob ),persona 4 is pretty easy compare to persona 3 and the story's not as epic but it's still good to play
i played the eng sub,jp audio coz the eng voice acting of rise and kuma pissed me off for some reason dope
anyway if u have time,u should try to play devil summoner 2. Its battle's system is cool
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:41 pm

yea I know what you mean about the english dub! the voices suck in P3!!! seriously who can talk calmly in a battle? yell

oh btw....that elizabeth's last request.....did they just....in his room.....went all the way??!!!! wth!!!!
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:27 pm

yes yes yes doh
u got it dude xD u can turn her down but who in the right mind would (except for female player.... but maybe not)
minato = chick magnet, no girls can resist his silent charm xDD
only robots can talk calmly in battle and fuuka's voice acting sucks, she sounds old pray and i would appreciate if she stopped talking my brain out in battle *coughhightpitvoicecough*
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:28 pm

yea I already turned off the voice option but its still there! the voice over really does suck T_T
i just fused a susano-o at lvl 70+ maybe i'll post the skills later....
im on the part where I have to battle nyx just saved my game coz got an exam later on! lol
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:34 pm

yatta! finished journey at lvl 85.......wow that wasn't the hardest final boss battle but......IT TOOK ME 3 HRS.!!! seriously my chars got charmed when he was about to die and they healed him for 6000hp!!!
and if you've maxed the hermit s.link...that extra scene where you talk to ms. toriumi, lmaonade!!!
it got me laughing real hard lol

and my persona's stats...
how's everything? - Page 2 Susano-o
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:01 pm

gratz on finishing the journal,crell approve
did u beat elizabeth ? and yup the hermit link sure is funny at the end of the game xD
but 6000hp o.o even at lvl 99 my chac's hp only at 999 xD
i used the king set to max thanatos, opherus,nekomata ( dont ask y i max neko,i dont know and i dont even use her xD)
hope u beat the answer soon and btw jj asked if u really log back on after march
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:32 pm

no no that 6k hp was nyx's hp on death arcana my characters healed him to full health ugh -_-
and the reason i didn't max my persona's stats was to make the final battle more enjoyable xD

why is 'the answer' so sad? dope and its similar to FFX-2 where yuna searches for tidus coz he died on FFX haha

yeah gonna log in game next sem break why dont you tell jj to register here and join us? xD
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:19 pm

how did u do that ? o.o
i only max neko,opherus,thanatos for the fight with elizabeth (later i found out i got kicked out in 1 hit if i used thanatos >.>)
i'll tell him about ur return ^^ and probly force him to reg if possible xD
P.S i want to use yukari as main chac in the answer nooo1
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:00 pm

has anyone watched Alice in Wonderland movie yet? yes the one w/ johnny depp xD
I just watched it and it was a nice movie and you get to see johnny depp DANCE! woohoo!

i just hit 50 in answer and got a yaksini haha xD
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:54 am

gratz ^^
i havent watched that movie yet, im waiting for blood the last vampire the movie out with eng sub
man! saya looks cute, plus i want to know what's that movie about and how it end
the trailer's actions look pretty good and i love katana fights xD
do they have that movie in youtube ? (alice in wonderland)
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:07 pm

idk :/ im not a youtube fan haha and whats up w/ that imagine maintenance? 23 to 25th of march?
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:20 pm

no just on 25th,it's on 23 but somehow get delayed until 25th
did u get the email about a free cameo ring and 200 AP ?
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:13 pm

no not yet...and I read that the reason was because they got hacked....probably this kind http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack so they took down the entire aeria server including other games....
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:24 pm

i dont really understand much about the DoS attack but i guess we will get a lot of lags and random dc when we r playing ?
aeria sent us player an email so we can get a free cameo ring and 200 AP so i think i should ask if u got it or not xD
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:19 pm

nope...didn't get any e-mails from them :/
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:10 pm

>.<
they added a new dungeon in uneo : the kuchicawa cave
i heard the NM boss in there give 1m xp,summon orb and tarot card
u want to try and kill him ?
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:18 pm

another celu gold-kind of boss? LOL
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:26 am

It's Orochi. :3
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:23 am

orochi,daijuso,seiryu
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:35 pm

aren't they weak against......orochi = physical, daisujou = darkness, seiryu = darkness ?

oh! btw I found an interesting thread...it's a complete playthrough of Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment hahaha! these guys are kind enough to tell the story progression of both games and yeah persona 3 and onwards sucks on the spells category compared to previous persona games xD

http://www.gamespite.net/talkingtime/showthread.php?t=4646
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:54 pm

orochi = elec, seiryu = nothing,i havent done disujo so i dont know about that guy
but seiryu has a fake version and a real version
to spwn the real one u need to kill the fake at 3:00 and 15:00
daijuso needs a law player to summon it >.>
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:54 pm

playing Prototype

how's everything? - Page 2 Prototype1

how's everything? - Page 2 Prototype2

woah...taxi paradise >.<
how's everything? - Page 2 Taxiparadise
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:11 pm

what's the game ? o.o
the chac is so cool! is he an assassin or something ?
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:17 pm

it's Prototype... the main character is infected with a virus that evolved inside his body he can consume all living things...with humans he can copy how they look and gain all their memories.....like consuming a tank driver then you'll know how to drive a tank xD he's got 6 forms in all....his normal form, whip, muscle mass, claw, hammerfist and blade, you can see the claw and blade forms above and that military guy....yeah I ate a soldier! lol xD

you can climb all buildings in new york, level them down, drive tanks and helicopters and jump 100 feet in the air xD

"The human race is your mask, use it as your disguise"
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:00 am

that's so AWESOME approve
it means he'll never have to study and still know how to do a load of things xD
but eating ppl is really a hassle pray
no other way to get their memories without eating them ? ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how's everything?   how's everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how's everything?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO :: -·=»‡«=·-ACT TWO-·=»‡«=·- :: Carefree Room-
Jump to: