Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Hello and welcome to Crescent Clan's Forums! Please register to access and to use the site. If you already have, please log in and chatter away! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Hello and welcome to Crescent Clan's Forums! Please register to access and to use the site. If you already have, please log in and chatter away! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO

-·=»‡«=·-Crescent-·=»‡«=·-

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» !~#@%^&*(_()*&#^@*()&^%
everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:55 am by MariaTraydor

» ASDFASDFASDF
everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 am by MariaTraydor

» game updates
everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:21 am by Ariotoshi

» Whoa, Quiet...
everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:39 am by MariaTraydor

» anybody home? o=
everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 pm by Crell

» In-game Screenies ^_^
everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 am by MariaTraydor

» My birthday!
everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:14 pm by Ariotoshi

» Life SUCKS!!!
everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:38 am by Ariotoshi

» how's everything?
everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:13 pm by MariaTraydor

Affiliates
free forum

everything and anything there is to talk bout

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
khuli

khuli

everything and anything there is to talk bout Empty
PostSubject: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:31 am

jus trying something out
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:40 am

Cool. ^-^
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:40 am

that color doesnt really go with my profile picture maybe this one will. i gotta go help with putting the thanksgiving deocrations back into the attic. ok done with that. and had to help take off the old lights from the tree they all pretty much burned out. and it was a tree with pre lit lights. couldnt change out the stupid bulbs these ones werent made for that. also when we were taking them off we found out there were clips and ties and some of the branches were simply tightly wrapped around the tree. even with me and nana and aunt rosemary working on it the job took 30 mins. right now nana and papa are eating lunch and aunt rosemary is out getting lights from her house for nana tree. im sitting back here at the computer. jus finished vacuuming up all the loose plastic tree parts that fell off. even though the tree is plastic is still sheds almost as bad as a real one :P on another subject i have to keep me and hubby cats in the bedroom im using while im visitng because nana and papa cat tiger dont get along with other cats. and meeka (our female cat) growled back at him. not a good sign. oreo wont do anything, i mean we brought many a stray cat in and one of them smacked him in the face claws and all and he jus sat there. a nice guy. we never brought in stray animals for long. jus overnight and then the next morning we bring them to the shelter. we cant afford to keep anymore animals. jus temporary. i wish we could get a dog. i really need one. sooob
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:41 am

hmm that last one goes better...but i will try this other blue out
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:41 am

og forgot i need to select it bf i start typing. lol
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:42 am

im jus not feeling those colors im gonna keep trying out a few :P
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:42 am

Yeah, I agree about the second color. x3
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:43 am

la la la
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:43 am

def not the last one
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

maybe a purple?? rofl
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:44 am

oh not even fair there is a gorgeous pastel purple but not a blue one
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:44 am

black goes with everything hahaha
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:45 am

so ur opinion please this color....or jus go with the black???
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:47 am

I liked the second color you used. x3 It has a balanced tone with your picture making it almost perfect. ^-^

Last edited by Takuya on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:51 am

i believe it was this color. or it may of been the reg blue....
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:51 am

hmm i think it was this one
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

oh wow where did all the other posts go??? do they jus erase after so many ??
Back to top Go down
Milli
Admin
Milli

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:54 pm

LOL omg that purple was an eye opener there ahahhaha xD

nah yur old posts are still there just on 'page 1'

you see that little "Goto page : 1, 2" near the bottom above the "watch this topic for replies" ??? that's where they'll be^^ just pick the page you want and then TADA~~~ there are the other posts^^

it automatically does that so it's not me i swear XDD
Back to top Go down
http://crescent.niceboard.net
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:41 am

im gonna have to take a day and use all the colors jus to see. in sep posts because they may have different background colors. i noticed with the light blue u get a darker background and in the black a lighter one.
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:47 pm

Oh? That's pretty interesting. :3 I should claim red.
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:33 pm

we back from the store and wow grandma got me loads of stuff for my bday and christmas. granted some of the stuff is from other family members. she just bought some stuff for them and they will pay her back. i got to pick everything out. so it wont be a surprise but omg i cant wait. i already love my stuff XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everything and anything there is to talk bout   everything and anything there is to talk bout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

everything and anything there is to talk bout
Page 1 of 1