Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Hello and welcome to Crescent Clan's Forums! Please register to access and to use the site. If you already have, please log in and chatter away! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Hello and welcome to Crescent Clan's Forums! Please register to access and to use the site. If you already have, please log in and chatter away! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO

-·=»‡«=·-Crescent-·=»‡«=·-

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» !~#@%^&*(_()*&#^@*()&^%
Old clan member new board member Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:55 am by MariaTraydor

» ASDFASDFASDF
Old clan member new board member Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 am by MariaTraydor

» game updates
Old clan member new board member Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:21 am by Ariotoshi

» Whoa, Quiet...
Old clan member new board member Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:39 am by MariaTraydor

» anybody home? o=
Old clan member new board member Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 pm by Crell

» In-game Screenies ^_^
Old clan member new board member Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 am by MariaTraydor

» My birthday!
Old clan member new board member Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:14 pm by Ariotoshi

» Life SUCKS!!!
Old clan member new board member Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:38 am by Ariotoshi

» how's everything?
Old clan member new board member Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:13 pm by MariaTraydor

Affiliates
free forum

Old clan member new board member

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IzakariLansen

IzakariLansen

Old clan member new board member Empty
PostSubject: Old clan member new board member   Old clan member new board member Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Hello I have been in Crescent a while as Izakari and Lansen. I don't play as much as I used to but maybe I will give it another shot when more content is added and the game is focused more on skill rather than 5 minute ichi runs. ^^ I always enjoyed playing with Crescent because they created fun in otherwise boring things and I never found a better clan like them! Crescent is the best.

If you didn't notice Hua Po is my favorite demon! She is awesome! happy go lucky
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: Old clan member new board member   Old clan member new board member Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:24 pm

hello kariiiiiii :3
Back to top Go down
IzakariLansen

IzakariLansen

PostSubject: Re: Old clan member new board member   Old clan member new board member Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Hello Crelllyyyyy! ^_^ Who is the tatoo man in your ava?
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: Old clan member new board member   Old clan member new board member Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:20 am

Hi
u can try the 4 kings in ichi camp or celu gold, the update for it is around the corner xD
Back to top Go down
Crell

Crell

PostSubject: Re: Old clan member new board member   Old clan member new board member Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:01 am

its servant savage from fate hollow ataraxia
Back to top Go down
IzakariLansen

IzakariLansen

PostSubject: Re: Old clan member new board member   Old clan member new board member Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:04 am

MariaTraydor wrote:
Hi
u can try the 4 kings in ichi camp or celu gold, the update for it is around the corner xD

I was hoping they added more for the mid levels. Hear anything about this "Subway"?. The 40s are killer for me and golds are only about 10% per run. It's hard getting a group as such a low level too. I miss the old days when it wasn't so cash shop oriented. :( I notice a lot of prejudice against non-AP geared people and lower levels now. Doh..

It was fun doing Gold with you guys but I felt so weak and useless lol ack!
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: Old clan member new board member   Old clan member new board member Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:34 am

make a ice sword and armor by fusing demon crystals xD
u can check the forum for that, it's cheap to make them as long as u know a synther since u'll need to tarot and ss the demon crystals but it's worth it xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old clan member new board member   Old clan member new board member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old clan member new board member
Page 1 of 1