Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Hello and welcome to Crescent Clan's Forums! Please register to access and to use the site. If you already have, please log in and chatter away! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Hello and welcome to Crescent Clan's Forums! Please register to access and to use the site. If you already have, please log in and chatter away! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO

-·=»‡«=·-Crescent-·=»‡«=·-

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» !~#@%^&*(_()*&#^@*()&^%
the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:55 am by MariaTraydor

» ASDFASDFASDF
the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 am by MariaTraydor

» game updates
the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:21 am by Ariotoshi

» Whoa, Quiet...
the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:39 am by MariaTraydor

» anybody home? o=
the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 pm by Crell

» In-game Screenies ^_^
the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 am by MariaTraydor

» My birthday!
the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:14 pm by Ariotoshi

» Life SUCKS!!!
the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:38 am by Ariotoshi

» how's everything?
the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:13 pm by MariaTraydor

Affiliates
free forum

the moving process is not going real well

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
khuli

khuli

the moving process is not going real well Empty
PostSubject: the moving process is not going real well   the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:20 am

we havent found a company yet for internet and tv. at least not one that doesnt overcharge. hubby looking away. im jus talking away to u guys. not much i can do to help hubby. i think ill take a few pictures of nana and papa house right now. oh nevermind cant nana needs help with putting the christmas tree together. a bit earlier then im used to. but ill be able to enjoy the christmas decorations longer love
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: the moving process is not going real well   the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:41 am

hehe nana and i were working on putting the christmas tree together but we cant figure out where the lights plug in. even aunt rosemary came by and still no luck. been wokring on it for hours. the problem is there are some bulbs burnt out and some loose and there no directions. we just going to throw it out and get another one. at least i think they will if they cant figure this out in a bit hohoho
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: the moving process is not going real well   the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:58 am

im gonna have to make another topic i mean the stay with hubby's grandparents does kinda go. i am staying here for 7 more days. omg i thought it was 7 yesterday face of doom i gotta stay here till the 4th without smoking ... i really want one but at least not as bad as yesterday. maybe ill finally eat like im suppose to now. i lost over 20 pounds this last 2 months bc i wasnt eating but 2x a day. im seeing a pattern here. there are 2s everywhere :p gonna go put sugar and milk in my tea. mmm south african tea yummy. his grandparents are retired missionaries and still have a lot of friends where they used to live, that send them things form there. like theirs this delicious dill mix great for hamburgers and such from south africa. theres this great kinda small but perfect size for me to flip eggs spatula from australia and nana got one for me. and the tea as i said mmm. tea i know what im gonna do as far as the topics go. ill write out 4 posts for each topic i make :p milli and sat catch up to me muhahahahaha. i do believe it is time for lunch now. not real sure what to eat. i aways feel kinda weird eating in someone else's house. cant really explain it but thats jus how it is. anyway i already lost a decent amount of weight and at the rate this is going im prob gonna loose even more. i dont need to loose anymore weight now though. actually if i loose mroe now ill prob end up being underweight. the weird thing is i wasnt trying to loose weight. in fact i havent been to the gym in months and i just did a little housework before we left. in fact all i ever really did was eat 2x a day and play the game and simple housework. maybe im jus lucky fluteangel
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: the moving process is not going real well   the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:05 am

pretty picture. i am so keeping my profile pic for awhile. its gorgeous. is got my fav color blue in it, a beautiful moon, amazing night scenery, and like this goth fairy in it. im in love love rofl. hmm im not real hungry but i could eat. im jus hoping me eating will make this nicotine craving go away. not as bad as yesterday but still annoying. i wonder what the cats were doing. they were on the breakfast room table. me and hubby have our laptops set up on the dinning room table. hubby grandparents aren't rich or anything they jus have their house set up the proper way. most people jus use the breakfast room as storage room or something. in our old appt i used the breakfast room as my scrap booking room. when people arent using the breakfeast room nana uses the room as her scrabooking room to lalala looks like hubbys still trying to find a good internet and tv company. i guess im jus gonna go eat and annoy the post with a new topic when i get back. wow i may actually be running ut of stuff to talk about. jus kidding i can talk forever hohoho
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: the moving process is not going real well   the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:45 am

Ah, khuli you're on a rampage with these posts. x3 I'm glad you're using the forums any way you want to though. ^-^ Seems like there's so much going on right now with the grandparents, no smoking, and all that. >.< Hmmm, are you guys going to go shopping for more christmas lights or something? x3
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: the moving process is not going real well   the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:49 am

oh im sorry sat. dont mean to make u guys crazy with my post. i jus cant play my game here during the day. their internet would prob crash. so im lighting up the forums :p and yea it looks like aunt rosemary is getting more lights for nana and papa tree.
Back to top Go down
Milli
Admin
Milli

PostSubject: Re: the moving process is not going real well   the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:51 pm

lol yay christmas tree decorating xD yea the lights give me a headache the most lol have it one way and when you step back to look at the handy work... it really doesn't look right^^;;;

my mom usually over decorates anyway so practically everyone in the house is too afriad to accidentally bump into it and have instead of one but 5 or 6 of the ornaments drop down. hahahha *raises hand* i did that before when i was little XDDD never EVER letting that happen again.

hopefully you guys get the tree up the way you want it to be the first time!!! :D good luck!!!

and noope you're not driving us crazy with these posts lol it's actually quite interesting to read^^

love the rampages khuli~~~!!! approve
Back to top Go down
http://crescent.niceboard.net
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: the moving process is not going real well   the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:43 am

finally got the tree up yesterday and decorated. looks nice. the house is also decorated to the inside i mean. it doesnt look like they deocrate the outside of their house. thats ok though the family spends most of the time inside the house anyway XD
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: the moving process is not going real well   the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:42 pm

Ah, I like stealing the candy canes off the christmas tree. >.> But yeah, christmas tree decorating is pretty fun. I don't think it has to be perfect, just good enough to light up the room. ^-^ BRIGHTEST HOUSE ON THE BLOCK TIME!! xD
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: the moving process is not going real well   the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:39 pm

ive seen some bitght christmas trees and such when people leave thrie blinds open. ur like omw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the moving process is not going real well   the moving process is not going real well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the moving process is not going real well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO :: -·=»‡«=·-ACT TWO-·=»‡«=·- :: Carefree Room-
Jump to: