Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Hello and welcome to Crescent Clan's Forums! Please register to access and to use the site. If you already have, please log in and chatter away! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Hello and welcome to Crescent Clan's Forums! Please register to access and to use the site. If you already have, please log in and chatter away! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO

-·=»‡«=·-Crescent-·=»‡«=·-

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» !~#@%^&*(_()*&#^@*()&^%
milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:55 am by MariaTraydor

» ASDFASDFASDF
milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 am by MariaTraydor

» game updates
milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:21 am by Ariotoshi

» Whoa, Quiet...
milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:39 am by MariaTraydor

» anybody home? o=
milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 pm by Crell

» In-game Screenies ^_^
milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 am by MariaTraydor

» My birthday!
milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:14 pm by Ariotoshi

» Life SUCKS!!!
milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:38 am by Ariotoshi

» how's everything?
milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:13 pm by MariaTraydor

Affiliates
free forum

milli and sat do u see what i mean yet??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
khuli

khuli

milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Empty
PostSubject: milli and sat do u see what i mean yet??   milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:20 am

haha u think i'm behind on the post....not evil2 i jus filled up the latest topic list again with my post. whip i really need to go take my iron pills now though before nana needs my help. face of doom
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: milli and sat do u see what i mean yet??   milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:39 am

Lol Haha, I'll still be ahead. >:3 hmm
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: milli and sat do u see what i mean yet??   milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:53 am

now how do u figure ur be ahead??? i post all day and u jus now got on :P besides when i post its normally not jus a sentence or two its like a whole story :P
Back to top Go down
Milli
Admin
Milli

PostSubject: Re: milli and sat do u see what i mean yet??   milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:03 pm

Lol she's got a point there. PLUS she's way ahead at the moment.

and yup yup i see yur point. PERSEVERE!!!! muahahahaha whip that's the key! fact

ahhh if only i wasn't dragged out of the house today =.= my dad saw something he was interested in getting the paper this morning so... didn't really have time to sleep in :/ then once after lunch, ... my parents abandoned me Dx

i ran into a couple of friends at the mall and they asked if they could 'borrow me' and i'll get a ride home from them... parents are so evil sometimes.... can't they tell wat a ----> teary or a ... face means? D:
Back to top Go down
http://crescent.niceboard.net
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: milli and sat do u see what i mean yet??   milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:40 am

not if they are like my parents when i was growing up. they never have time to pay attnetion to us. XD
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: milli and sat do u see what i mean yet??   milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:46 pm

You guys made me too lazy to catch up on posts. =.= Lol Yeah, parents like to do that. They think you'll be sleeping in 'all' day so they just sneak out. xD Usually I'll wake up when the car is leaving the driveway and I'll have one of two reactions. One, "yay I'm home alone. @.@" or two, "yay I'm home alone. @.@ Oh no... my sister is here, why didn't they take her too? D:"
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: milli and sat do u see what i mean yet??   milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:34 pm

haha yea :p but if u jus in ur room and dont come out she cant bother u rofl
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: milli and sat do u see what i mean yet??   milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:29 am

xD
but if she came in and bothered u....
well good luck takuya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: milli and sat do u see what i mean yet??   milli and sat do u see what i mean yet?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

milli and sat do u see what i mean yet??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO :: -·=»‡«=·-ACT TWO-·=»‡«=·- :: Carefree Room-
Jump to: