Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Hello and welcome to Crescent Clan's Forums! Please register to access and to use the site. If you already have, please log in and chatter away! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Hello and welcome to Crescent Clan's Forums! Please register to access and to use the site. If you already have, please log in and chatter away! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO

-·=»‡«=·-Crescent-·=»‡«=·-

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» !~#@%^&*(_()*&#^@*()&^%
im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:55 am by MariaTraydor

» ASDFASDFASDF
im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 am by MariaTraydor

» game updates
im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:21 am by Ariotoshi

» Whoa, Quiet...
im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:39 am by MariaTraydor

» anybody home? o=
im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 pm by Crell

» In-game Screenies ^_^
im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 am by MariaTraydor

» My birthday!
im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:14 pm by Ariotoshi

» Life SUCKS!!!
im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:38 am by Ariotoshi

» how's everything?
im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:13 pm by MariaTraydor

Affiliates
free forum

im starting to see a pattern here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
khuli

khuli

im starting to see a pattern here Empty
PostSubject: im starting to see a pattern here   im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:40 pm

there are only a few people from the clan that ever goes on the forums. if there are more people that come on i wouldnt know of it bc they never post anything. im glad there a few people to talk to but come on guys dont be afraid to chat i dont bite...hard hohoho ok so about our moving thing..did i already mention that we came down here today for thanksgiving. anyway he going back to the appt. but hubby gonna have to sleep on the floor because they already moved all our stuff out yesterday. on sunday hubby gotta go stay in a hotel until thursday then he coming back here to stay the night. and then we're move into our appt. what i dont understand is why cant he jus stay here?? maybe there stuff he has to turn in and such still. im jus tired of him always being gone. i mean the army worked him crazy long hours. and even though he getting out he's still gonna be working long hours. i feel like im never gonna get my husband back sooob im jus bored there nothing to do here. i cant play my game until maybe tomorrow. even then maybe not. his grandma may need me to help her do the yard. and there are leaves everywhere. omg it will take for freakin ever. im hoping they will jus hire someone to do it. i really wanna play the game. dangit cant smoke and no game. im gonna go crazy face of doom even if i could get away with smoking in secret i dont have any smokes on me anyway. so here i am to annoy you guys. haha sat im gonna beat ur post if i already havent whip
Back to top Go down
Milli
Admin
Milli

PostSubject: Re: im starting to see a pattern here   im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:30 pm

that's true. I guess u can say some pop on and are the "reading" type lol not the reading/typing ones XDDD

You don't bite...'hard' eh? o.o;; gulp i bet you'll bite hard if it was chocolate~~~~ >:3 What kinds of hour shifts did they give yur husband? D:< I know they can come up with the wierdest op hours but hopefully its not wat i think it might be x.x

No smoking eh? hmm...how about a trip to the movies? not today of course but some other time? yard work...yes... i've got some HUGE oak trees and they always drop so many leaves. the 'leafless' yard stays that way just 3 mins after its all raked up and then it looked like it never was cleaned up, except for the leaf pile up front as evidence. Jumping into the leaf piles...wish i could do that but then i'll be the one raking it all back up again hahahahaha

Annoy all you like but its going to take a while to get on my nerve madame khuli~~ blame it relatives >:D good lluck~~~~~ approve
Back to top Go down
http://crescent.niceboard.net
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: im starting to see a pattern here   im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:34 pm

-fudges Milli- :3 Yeah, or replace cigs with bamboo shoots. o.o
Back to top Go down
Milli
Admin
Milli

PostSubject: Re: im starting to see a pattern here   im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:39 pm

*dodges* Dx

*munches on arare* XP

khuli also eats bamboo shoots? O:
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: im starting to see a pattern here   im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:42 pm

I've got Pocky! >:0 -munches on Pocky- Don't let me start the webcam on you. >.>
Back to top Go down
Milli
Admin
Milli

PostSubject: Re: im starting to see a pattern here   im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:51 pm

teehee i ate all the pocky i bought earlier XDDDD so i'm ... "semi" okay :P hahahahahaha Pocky doesnt have an effect on me atm!!!
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: im starting to see a pattern here   im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:59 am

nah ive got chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i do bite hard with chocoltae milli face of doom my chocolate
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: im starting to see a pattern here   im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 pm

as far as hubbys work schedule goes i really have no idea. he dont start the new job till dec 5 or 6 but if it anything like he used to a lot lot
Back to top Go down
Milli
Admin
Milli

PostSubject: Re: im starting to see a pattern here   im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:09 pm

ooh i c wat you mean now

Just hope he doesn't over do it and get too much stuff to worry about ^^;;

and YOU now listen here you better not over stress and feel like you want to rampage around that neighborhood of yours in a reindeer outfit and be called the "Weeks Before Christmas' Rampaging Reindeer" :shy:
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: im starting to see a pattern here   im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:37 am

rofl. omg that would be freakin awesome lol
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: im starting to see a pattern here   im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:40 am

u r not gonna do the "Weeks before christmast's rampaging reindeer" , r u ? scared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im starting to see a pattern here   im starting to see a pattern here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im starting to see a pattern here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO :: -·=»‡«=·-ACT TWO-·=»‡«=·- :: Carefree Room-
Jump to: