Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Hello and welcome to Crescent Clan's Forums! Please register to access and to use the site. If you already have, please log in and chatter away! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Hello and welcome to Crescent Clan's Forums! Please register to access and to use the site. If you already have, please log in and chatter away! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oº°‘¨Crescent¨‘°ºO

-·=»‡«=·-Crescent-·=»‡«=·-

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» !~#@%^&*(_()*&#^@*()&^%
as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:55 am by MariaTraydor

» ASDFASDFASDF
as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 am by MariaTraydor

» game updates
as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:21 am by Ariotoshi

» Whoa, Quiet...
as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:39 am by MariaTraydor

» anybody home? o=
as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 pm by Crell

» In-game Screenies ^_^
as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 am by MariaTraydor

» My birthday!
as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:14 pm by Ariotoshi

» Life SUCKS!!!
as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:38 am by Ariotoshi

» how's everything?
as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:13 pm by MariaTraydor

Affiliates
free forum

as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl

Go down 
+2
Milli
khuli
6 posters
AuthorMessage
khuli

khuli

as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Empty
PostSubject: as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl   as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:27 pm

there isnt really much i can do here because his grandparents are real religious people. not like real but pretty real. they dont know i smoke and id never tell them. prob break their heart. sigh there jus a lot i do that i wish i could here. i hope i can survive a week. its only been one day and im already having issues with not being able to smoke. omg i want a cig!! ill jus drink a ton of caff. xD it may or may not work but either way something to distract me. i wish i could play the game. maybe tomorrow. just cant today. so ill be annoying u guys with a lot of posts :P i bet i can post more then anyone else muhahahah whip
Back to top Go down
Milli
Admin
Milli

PostSubject: Re: as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl   as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:13 pm

*gulp* omg khuli's got a point there D:!!!! wahhhhhh lol and all that caffine too!!! XDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://crescent.niceboard.net
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl   as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:33 pm

PSSSSSSSH!!! I'll post more!
Back to top Go down
Milli
Admin
Milli

PostSubject: Re: as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl   as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:38 pm

Dx nuuuuu my posts!!!! lololol
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl   as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:39 pm

-holds up the posting trophy- >:3
Back to top Go down
Milli
Admin
Milli

PostSubject: Re: as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl   as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:48 pm

not yet not yet D:!!!! ------ is there a posting trophy? lololol
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl   as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:16 pm

Hmmm, we'll see who has the most posts!
Back to top Go down
Milli
Admin
Milli

PostSubject: Re: as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl   as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:21 pm

LOL post the most eh? KURO~~~~~~ want to help out?^^ GAIA~~~~~ i know you pop in here too~! KHULI~~~~ wanna join the fray? XD
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl   as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:15 pm

i have no life at this point i can post my life away for the next week whip
Back to top Go down
mukuro

mukuro

PostSubject: Re: as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl   as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:20 am

tooooo laazyyyyy milliiii :O
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl   as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:04 pm

omg i didnt even know u were on the posts :P
Back to top Go down
Nazaire

Nazaire

PostSubject: Re: as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl   as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:19 pm

mukuro wrote:
tooooo laazyyyyy milliiii :O

I'm also far too lazy to get a large amount of posts and keep up with everyone else...
Back to top Go down
Milli
Admin
Milli

PostSubject: Re: as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl   as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:36 pm

D:!!! KHULI KHULI!!! THEY NEED TO HAVE SOME CAFFINE PUMPED INTO THEIR SYSTEMS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Milli
Admin
Milli

PostSubject: Re: as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl   as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Aside: I can't believe i caught up a bit and paw printed this area at last @.@ dizzy
Back to top Go down
khuli

khuli

PostSubject: Re: as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl   as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:19 am

u caught up milli bc i havent been on the forums for 2 days hohoho and lol they do caff dont they XD
Back to top Go down
MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor

PostSubject: Re: as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl   as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:44 am

wow didnt know we have a posting contest here ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl   as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

as far as post go sat i may be ahead of everyone. rofl
Page 1 of 1